Connection Hour Sunday Morning Classes
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Connection Hour classes for adults include the following:
- GAP (Graduates And Professionals) Ministry (College & Career singles)
- SOLO (Singles, and Married Couples who enjoy supporting this ministry)
- The Encouraging Word (Adult Class)
- The Journey (Adult Class)
- The Heart of Worship (Adult Class)
- The Harvesters (Adult Class)
- Foundations of Faith (Adult Class)
While parents are in a Connection Hour class on Sunday morning their children attend classes, too. These include Infant & Toddlers, Pre-schoolers, K-1st grades, 2nd-3rd grades, and 4th-5th grades. The classes for Middle School and High School age groups meet in their very own teen-friendly Soul’d Out building.
If you need assistance finding your classroom, our First Impressions team members are happy to assist. Connection Hour classes offer a great opportunity for Bible study and meeting new folks. Learning together is a great way to become part of the church family.
To learn more about individual classes, contact Cheryl Johnston, Christian Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.